How Do I Obtain My Final Judgment?
After executing a written settlement agreement at mediation, the parties may hire an attorney to file the formal paper work with the court. Attorneys will generally charge a small fee for this service. If you desire to avoid spending additional monies on attorneys fees, you may obtain a "do it yourself" divorce packet from the Clerk of the Court, 201 S.E. 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301.

(c) Copyright 2005 Coral Springs Mediation. All Rights Reserved.